a new Technical Designer to work alongside the Design Manager in our office in the New Forest.
The right candidate would ideally have the following skills
- AutoCAD Essential
- Sketch Up (preferred)
- Building Surveys
- Construction drawings, detailed drawings, elevations and schedules
- Contractor liaison, i.e. Mechanical, Electrical & Joinery
- A good knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- A good knowledge of all Microsoft Office – including Outlook, Word and Excel
If you think you are the right person for this role please contact email@example.com
Some exciting new career opportunities have arisen for our new buzzing London office. For more information on the job role, company culture and anything else, please see the relevant contact details below:
Head of Design: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Designer: email@example.com
Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager: email@example.com
We are looking for a Visualiser to join our Space team. Ideally, you will need to have an understanding of 3Ds Max but more importantly, you need to be outgoing, driven and a team-player!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Such an exciting night last Friday celebrating Space’s 10 year anniversary AND handing out awards!
Frankie Glynn and Sara Amiri won Space Astronaut of the year 2017 for being their awesome selves! Congratulations!
Last Friday we celebrated Space’s 10 year anniversary! 10 years of exciting projects, two beautiful offices in the New Forest and London and a lot of fun nights out!
Congratulations Steve, Sarah and Tom!
Space has been busy getting all the cards and gifts ready. 450 hand signed cards and some gift wrapping – all on brand… but it’s all done now and we’re feeling festive!
A merry Christmas to everyone!
We had a great day day yesterday celebrating the opening of our new London office! Our new contact details are:
First Floor 21 Ironmonger Lane – London – EC2V 8EY
t. 020 3740 1080
Hello! We are looking for a hardworking team player with some experience in project finance who ideally has knowledge of the construction industry. You will be assisting the Head of Finance. It is crucial that you are able to build relationships with both clients and subcontractors and work efficiently on multiple projects at any one time. In return, you’ll get to work in a vibrant environment with fun, like-minded people! Please apply by email before 15th Decemberto email@example.com
No Agencies Please!
Please see below a list of the desired skills (but not essential):
- Take off scaled drawings
- Carry out site surveys
- Compile costs for projects and issue cost plans to clients
- Oversee client accounts, changes, variations and submit relevant paperwork
- Issue client invoices
- Record costs/value and monitor financial performance of projects
- Budget Forecasting
- Compile Scope of Works for various subcontractor packages
- Send subcontractor enquiries
- Send subcontractor orders
- Oversee subcontractor accounts and keep records accordingly
- Check and process for payment Subcontractor invoices
- Basic knowledge of Excel & Outlook
- Good level of Maths and English
- Basic knowledge of construction with interiors/fit out experience a benefit
- Work on multiple projects at any one time
- Negotiation skills
- Personable (to clients especially) – build relationships
- Work quickly
Space has welcomed two new team members last week. Sarah Rowe and George Spearey will both be working on the Client Services Team in our London office.
We are looking for a new Mid-Weight Project Designer with a competitive spirit and ‘can do’ attitude for our office in the New Forest.
The successful candidate must be able to confidently pitch their ideas to prospective clients and take a project right through from concept to completion.
Please apply before 9th December by email with examples from your portfolio to
No agencies please!